Sales Manager- No openings, but accepting applications
Responsible for the high-performance sale of Optimum’s products to help us meet our client acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Essential Duties and Requirements
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Becomes actively involved in a new resellers sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s client base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
Work Experience, Education and Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- At least three years of sales experience, preferable in the PEO field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five plus years of sales experience with an HR organization
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Advanced training in recent sales techniques