Accounting Manager- No openings, but accepting applications
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the accounting department. This role also serves as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
Essential Duties and Requirements
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for supervising the accounting procedures of the company.
- Audit the work of the accounting department.
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Responsible for the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of a major importance.
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
- Works with confidential data, which, if disclosed, might have significant internal effect or minor external effect.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Ethical Conduct
Work Experience, Education and Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent number of years of experience, plus seven years of accounting experience
- CPA designation
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance
- Presentation skills