Marketing Coordinator- No openings, but accepting applications
The Marketing Assistant will support the Sales and Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. Such programs include, but are not limited to the following: social media accounts, website, sales collateral, and client correspondence.
Essential Duties and Requirements
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the development of Optimum’s social media strategy.
- Create regular and engaging content for social media accounts, posting daily.
- Work with manager to continually improve Optimum’s social media presence.
- Create engaging content that assists with our SEO efforts.
- Research blog topics and create a monthly calendar based upon a one blog per week target.
- Publish one new blog post weekly.
- Conceptualize the content and design for a variety of flyers, mailers and marking materials.
- Write scripts for videos that will be placed on our website or YouTube channel.
- Work with Optimum’s team of outsourced marketing vendors including: graphics, website, SEO, PPC, video production, printing.
- Distribute incoming sales leads to appropriate sales rep.
- Test website request for quote form two times weekly to ensure it is functioning properly.
- Take photos of all Optimum new hires to be used for marketing purposes.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
- Order all Optimum branded marketing materials.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
Work Experience, Education and Skills
- 4 year college degree
- 2+ years social media marketing experience
- SEO experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of ethics and good judgment
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Able to work autonomously or with a group
- Able to use a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office suite